Write with Us
If you can write in depth and high quality posts on subject blockchain and cryptocurrencies we welcome you to publish your post on our website. Please read our article/post guidelines before submitting your exceptional written article to us. Added to the article please include a short bio of the author. You can submit your guest post request using the Contact Us page.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Your guest post submission must meet our quality standards.
- Your guest post is unique and not already published on your own website nor on any other social media.
- Our blogging team reserves the right to change your guest post in any way.
- Our blogging team can add links and information for their own purpose.
- On the moment the blogging team published your guest post we own the content including graphic material.
- You own the copyright of your guest post as you are entitled to transfer the copyright to us on the moment we publish your guest post.
- Your guest post must be unique and of high quality and not been published anywhere else.
- Your guest post must not be offensive or too commercial or inaccurate.
- Your guest post cannot be too critical.
- Your guest post explains buzzwords.
- Your guest post is at least 1000 words and contains one graphical presentation.
- Your guest post is informative and educates or helps the reader.
- In your guest post you can add only one link to your company website
- Your guest post has the same style, as all are post on our website.
- We reserve the right not to publish your guest post without explaining this in detail.
- We do not duplicate content. Posts that is already been published
- We like guest post accompanied with statistical data, quotes of experts in their field.
- We like guest posts that are in-depth and written by an expert.
- We like guest posts containing an actionable list or infographic.
- We will promote your guest post to our subscribers and through our social media.
- We only accept post related to our keywords, blockchain, blockchain technology, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Cryptocurrencies.