Submit your press release.
Do you have business news or announcement of your company? Or a press release on a Initial Coin Offering (ICO)? We like to hear about it. You can submit your press release. Please read our press release guidelines below to get the most out of your submission. We are happy to share your press release with our readers and subscribers.
Press release submission guidelines
The following guidelines apply for press release submission on our website;
- The press release submission needs to be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- The language of the press release is English.
- All press release submissions and content needs to be newsworthy and accurate.
- All press release submissions are related to Internet of Things (IOT), Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies or ICOs.
- For the press release submission there is no word limits. Please keep your submission between 300 to 500 words.
- We will review all press release submission and change anyway we see fit for website publication.
- Within 24 hours we will put the press release submission on our website.
- In case the press release submission is put online we will send and email to the requestor.
- We will accept one forwarding link to your company website.
- The press release submission is free of charge.
- By submitting your press release you automatically agree on these guidelines.